- Margarian Law
- Lemon Law
- Consumer Guide
- LA Auto Show
● It has been in the dealership or a certified repair facility for cumulatively 30 days or the warranty repair parts have been unavailable for 30 days and more.
● It has been for repairs for a reasonable number of times. If the defect is as serious as to threaten the health or the life of the passengers, then 2 repair attempts are enough to label a vehicle as a lemon. In other cases 3 to 4 repair attempts will be sufficient to brand the car as a lemon.
Note that no vehicle will be covered under the lemon law if it has been abused or badly maintained. Thus, before turning to California lemon law attorney, make sure you have properly and periodically maintained your vehicle.
If you are tired of having your check engine light or other warning lights going off, if your vehicle is still under its original warranty period and it is breaking down continuously, then do not hesitate to enlist the support of a qualified lemon law attorney.
Remember that it is too dangerous to drive a defective vehicle. The defect may threaten the use, the value or the safety of your car. Usually, people suffer different kinds of injuries as a result of driving defective cars. Avoid being exposed to risk, don't play with the fire. Get rid of the lemon and acquire compensation for the damages and injuries you have suffered with the help of California lemon law attorney Hovanes Margarian.
When clients come to see us they need to bring:
● All repair documents (if they don't have them, they can go to the service department and ask for re-prints.)
● All the paperwork they signed during the purchase/lease - including the contract and other DMV paperwork.
● All receipts for any money spent on the car
Our lemon law firm will represent you on a contingency fee basis i.e. you will not have to pay any attorney’s fees. The manufacturer will be required to pay your attorney only after he/she had won the case for you. Take the action into your own hands and call us today to get your lemon law refund! (818) 553-1000
801 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 210
Glendale, CA 91203
- (818) 553-1000 Main
- (866) 975-3666 Toll Free